Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Templates etc.

Hi folks,

Sorry about the erratic change of templates. I was trying to add a truncating function so that it's easier to scroll through all these posts. This site explains how to do it. But unfortunately I couldn't get it to work. I know there's some coders in the class, so if you think you can help let us know.

By the way, these posts, and the conversations they've generated have been phenomenal. Irene and I are both really impressed. I'm working on synthesizing some of your ideas together in a larger post that I should have up soon.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure I could figure it out but I would need access to the templates. Essentially you just want the front page to display only the first n words of the post and then clicking on the title (or a "more" link) will take you to the full post, right?

1/30/2007 11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Sean. That sounds about right. Do you have time to stick around for a few minutes after class?

1/30/2007 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home