Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Some housekeeping information

Hi everyone,

A few quick things:

(1) My office hours from now on will be in 6220 Dwinelle (i.e. no longer at Strada Cafe).

(2) I'm also switching the Thursday slot to Friday 11-12. Tuesdays will still be 4-5.

(3) As I explained in class, I'm retiring the idea of "Josh's blog round up," because it didn't seem like anyone was actually using the overviews as a way of synthesizing the blog responses. I'm OK with that; it may have felt a little too forced. I'd be open to suggestions about ways we could get you guys linking in a more organic manner. Please feel free to use the comments section here as a forum, if you'd like to weigh in on this topic.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

1) Aw, I kind of liked the cafe with all of its loud-trucking glory.

3) I think linking in general is a little hard, although a simple search could make it easier to find relevant posts/points.

2/26/2007 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home